Saturday, August 16, 2008

"I feel the need, the need for speed." (name that movie)

After surviving the countertop episode (yes, I did finally get my faucet hooked up), I have been enjoying the cool beauty of my new kitchen while I listen to the soft buzzing...no, make that a loud buzzing...no, make that a sonic boom of yet another fighter jet flying over our house. Oh joy, it's once again the annual Airforce Airshow. Now, I know there are some of you enthusiasts that would be thrilled to be here watching plane after plane, all day long, dawn until dusk but I must admit I'm growing a bit tired of it.

I'm talking plane...

after plane...

AFTER AIRPLANE!!

While some of us have important work to get done,



there are small, fast planes,

big, fast planes
even multiple fast planes zipping by.

While there are those who certainly enjoy the thrill, others just don't have time for such silliness.

No comments: