Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sad Day

This was the morning we've been dreading for quite some time now and it was every bit as hard as we thought it would be. Brent left for his training and then eventually his deployment. I'm not going to go into detail about what it was like saying goodbye to him or watching him say goodbye to his daughter's, I need to be strong right now and if I start writing too much I'll lose it! Part of me is glad that it has started the rest of me is just really sad right now. Please keep us in your prayers, we appreciate them so much.

We just got back from a wonderful trip up north visiting friends and family. I have so much to share from that trip and will start sharing it with you tonight. With Brent being gone I'm going to have lots of time in the evening to blog! In the meantime, check out the beautiful pictures my brother, Ehren, and his wife, Ester, took on their website http://ehrenester.wordpress.com/

No comments: